A4Desk comes with a built-in Image
Resizer for you to quickly resize images and
adjust image properties.
In Image Manager, pressing either the Load New Image button or the Edit
Image button will open the image resizer window.
first screen of the Image Resizer allows you to select
an image for editing.
For testing purpose, you can use
the images in the <Sample-Images> folder which
comes with A4Desk. It contains samples images and
SWF files which you can insert into templates. Please
note image resize function is only applicable to
image files, i.e. .JPG, .GIF, and .BMP files only.
- You can click Import Image to import image directly.
Choose Stretch to Fit if you want to import the image which is resized to fit to the default image area.
Otherwise, unselect the Stretch to Fit Options.
- Click Resize Image button to resize the image.
- Keep in scale -- resize the image in proportion. You can de-select the box if you want to adjust the image in different proportion size.
- Stretch to fit -- resize your image to fit into the default image area.
- Bright and Contrast -- adjust the image brightness and contrast.
- Click Save & Import button to import the image into current project.
steps 1 - 3 to upload additional images for other
sub-pages if necessary.
- After you have uploaded the images, you can turn off the image grids by un-checking the Image Grid box