| Create a Multi Language Website
5. In "HTML and Meta Tag Settings", type the following HTML code in the text area:
6. Click "Preview" tag, the text link is created. When user clicks the link, it will redirect to different page.
7. Select "File->Save Project" when it is done.
8. Select "File->Publish and Upload", a pop-up window will be displayed, click "New Folder" and create a folder called "Italian" to publish the project, click "Publish".
9. Fill in the information for FTP settings. For details, please visit A4Desk User Guide
Note: Please make sure you should also upload the folder "German" to the server.
10. For building a website for German, open a new project and repeat step 1-9. In step 8, create a folder called "German" instead.
11. Please check our example here